Catty Shack gets a large update
Hey there folks!
You may be interested to know that Catty Shack now has a bunch of new features. If you played it before and enjoyed it, I think you’ll want to play it again.
New features include:
- You can name your cats
- There are now some puzzles in the world that must be solved to rescue all the cats
- There’s now a mysterious figure who gives you the much-requested map
- Mac version should be working correctly now
- Tons of other bug fixes, visual improvements, performance optimizations, and more
There’s also, bundled with the downloads, a new stand-alone illustrated short story with these same characters. It’s titled "The Pursuant Monument," and I’m very proud of it! You can find it in the data folder of the game:
- Windows: Catty Shack v1_4_5_Data/extras
- Mac: CattyShack v1_4_5 - MAC.app/Content/Resources/Data/extras
- Linux: Catty Shack (v1_4_5 LINUX)_Data\extras
You can also find some cool desktop and phone wallpapers in there.
Get Catty Shack
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.